Monday, September 27, 2010

Dreaming of you is Worse than a Nightmare

Darling I must admit
Erasing your name I've hardly tried
And although the pain swabs bitter
I only hesitantly lick defeat

Enveloped sorrow- trapped through the night
In dreams of false acceptance
A taste of your delectibility
Wretched in my mind like blood staining tears
(Furious are my whispers)

By morning I've slept a sleepless slumber
Kneeling on the floor, puking up flashes
Of your body in a state where I can only hesitate
Shoving a finger down my throat
Acid spills from my lips and I choke out your name
(Come right back in, honey)

Darling I must admit
Your silhouette, single tear
Your laugh I've hardly tried to erase
And although the shame tickles veins
I only hesitantly lick defeat

No comments:

Post a Comment