Saturday, December 4, 2010

When you wake up at night and decide not to be afraid anymore, look back to me cause I'll be there.


Why not destroy? Decide not to care anymore. The monsters living beneath my bed; the demons sleeping upon my chest; they not longer have to birth my fear. I've been called out, swore out, pushed out, but I never left cause of them. Creating my own commotion, I breathed beneath all the bleeding skin. There's no more trying to take my place, cause I'm watching it all fall away, now. All the pieces of a puzzle I forced to fit- I'm having my fun and slashing every bit.
Society has its hold on me, but now I'm slipping, willingly. No more uneventful conversations- confrontations. I'm not trying to change the rules, just break them.
I'm not trying to better myself, just let go.

No comments:

Post a Comment